Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
John Hobgood and Jonathan Roses of WilmerHale will provide a brief intellectual property law primer followed by an update on legislative, case law, and U.S. Patent Trial and Appeal Board developments from 2017. Join us for a discussion on the following:
- Primer on Trademark, Copyright, Trade Secret, and Patent Law
- Limits on patent lawsuit venue
- Trademark protection for disparaging marks
- ISP obligations for repeat copyright offenders
- Continued evolution on patentable subject matter
- Patent on-sale bar and contract manufacturing
- Burden of proof for patentability of amended claims in an Inter Partes Review
Wednesday, April 4, 2018, 10:00 AM until 1:30 PM
is required by April 2, 2018
Payment In Advance Or At Event